Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 27, 2010

11/26/10 What did you say?

I am seeing Peter express hope, hope for school, hope for bettering relationships, and hope at better social skills. Peter says, "Mom I think it might be better if I get off the bus at Christian's bus stop (this is a stop 1 1/2 blocks away) and walk home from there" when I asked why he wanted to do this, thinking it was a manipulation move to have move play time with Christian, he said, "well if I get home sooner, I can start on my homework sooner."
Okay then we will try it.
Of all the differences so far, judging the distractability I find most difficult. Homework this past week was light due to it being Thanksgiving week, so this will be a key area to see improvement on for next week. But the hope is there. What is not there is his appetite? The vitamins and supplements seem to have drastically decreased his appetite. He is eating very lite or skipping meals all together. He starts phase II on 11/30.
So far: sleep - better, listening skills - better, hopefulness - better, & coping skills - better.

No comments:

Post a Comment